Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Philip Glass me to bed

So what'd you all do today? (I mean this in a non-idle fashion; would actually love to know what everyone has been up to.)

I am about ready to faceplant on the keyboard, zzz. Am listening to Glassworks, which was playing on iTunes when I left home at 7 a.m. and is a great album to revisit at the end of the day. I mean, nothing like Glass for a little symmetry, right?

Am loving it so much, I wanted to leave a note: Things that made me happy today. Like talking to Ashley on the phone. Or throwing a wedding party for one of my co-interns. Or sitting in perfect, peaceful solitude, listening to PRI's segment on Hotel Obama. Or Ozzie wanting to snuggle so badly I can barely write this post.

What made you happy?

Hugs.
- m

No comments:

Post a Comment